How to Register
Gilwellians can register for the Reunion in one of two ways:
1. Registering in person at the Reunion as a Walk-In. Walk-in registrants will receive their kits when they register at the Blue Heron - no need to line up twice! All Walk-ins should be aware that meals are the responsiblility of each individual.
2. Register and attend as a member of a Contingent. The Contingent pre-registration form must be received by July 1, 2021 to guarantee that your Contingent has a place on the field. Contact your Area Commissioner or the Deputy Area Commissioner - Training if you are not certain about which Contingent you might register with.
- Contingents should already collect emergency medical information for each participant. Participants should be providing their Contingent with a copy of their current signed and completed "Adult Application for Membership". This form now includes the participant's emergency medical information. It replaced the old "Physical Fitness Form" last year.
- If the person is renewing their membership (by far the majority will be), a completed and signed copy of this form should be sufficient evidence of the membership in Scouts Canada.
- Another possibility is to collect a copy of their Membership Summary / Membership Card from MyScouts).
The registration fees have not been set for 2021.
Registration Fees include:
- Attendance at the Reunion and participation in the program.
- Reunion crest
- There could be optional additional costs for Reunion Pin, theme crest etc.