How to Register
Gilwellians can register for the Reunion in one of two ways:
1. Registering in person at the Reunion as a Walk-In. Walk-in registrants will receive their kits when they register at the Ridley Lodge - no need to line up twice! All Walk-ins should be aware that meals are the responsiblility of each individual.
2. Register and attend as a member of a Contingent. The Contingent pre-registration form must be received by July 1, 2018 to guarantee that your Contingent has a place on the field. Contact your Area Commissioner or the Deputy Area Commissioner - Training if you are not certain about which Contingent you might register with.
The onus is on Contingents to ensure that each participant within their Contingent meets the
criteria needed to attend the Reunion.
Gilwellians under the age of 18 are welcome to attend the Reunion and are the responsibility of their Contingent. It is up to the Contingent to ensure that Scouts Canada's Code of Conduct policy is followed.
Some suggestions for Contingents are provided below:
- Contingents should already collect emergency medical information for each participant. Participants should be providing their Contingent with a copy of their current signed and completed "Adult Application for Membership". This form now includes the participant's emergency medical information. It replaced the old "Physical Fitness Form" last year.
- If the person is renewing their membership (by far the majority will be), a completed and signed copy of this form should be sufficient evidence of the membership in Scouts Canada.
- Another possibility is to collect a copy of their Membership Summary / Membership Card from MMS).
This information can be kept by the Contingent and be made available to the Reunion Committee only if necessary. When the Reunion is over, the Adult Application or the Membership Summary should be returned to the individual.
The 2018 registration fees have not been set.
Registration Fees include:
- Attendance at the Reunion and participation in the program.
- Reunion crest
- Optional additional costs for Reunion Pin and Mug, Sat. Night Pizza etc.